ANJAPPAR private hall terms & Conditions:
Many thanks for choosing us for your event. We need your assistance in making your private party a success. In order to help ensure the success of your event we have tailored our terms and conditions to best serve all groups that holds events at Anjappar, Bellevue , WA
- Minimum use of banquet hall is 30 people to maximum 75 people .Below 50 people there is a hall charge of $65 per hour
- Children between 4 – 7 years of ages are charged half price.
- Head count to be confirmed a week prior to the event and final count cannot be lowered than 10%
of the estimated number
- We would require a $150 deposit to hold the date and a full payment to be made 48 hours prior to the party.
- Lunch banquets are till 3:00PM and dinner banquets are from 6:00 PM till an agreed time.
- Confetti and any sort of tinsel is not permitted.
- Decorations are allowed but any damage done to the wall be responsibility of the host and a estimation will be provided based on the damage.
- Please ensure children safety at all times.
- Menu changes can be made but no later than 48 hours prior to venue.
- Maximum duration is 3 hours and no later than 10:00 pm.
- No outside food, beverages or liquor are allowed inside the facility.( cake is permitted )
- Gratuity of 15% is applicable to all orders + Sales tax on food and not on gratuity.
- There will be an additional charge of $25 per 30 minutes on the hall if the event runs beyond the agreed time.
We looking forward to serve you. Please feel free to contact us on 425-435-0505 or Adi @ 425-442-9980 for further assistance.
Thanks again, Anjappar Team